Pages

Oct 29, 2006

Hurray IT!!

This blog is now up and running, and I am a bit excited!

I shall report my election activities here, including how we contact the voters, how we use the media, whether there are ‘authorities’ lobbying us, and if I were elected, the lobbying, nomination, voting process for the new Chief Executive of Hong Kong.

You might wonder if I will be completely honest here, given the ‘high pressure’ political environment in Hong Kong. I have to say I will be honest completely except that I may not explicitly put names here unless having consent of the person or entity. In the first place I made my commitments to IT Sub-sector voters that I will be completely transparent. If I were elected, it was only because my voters want this transparency.

Thank you for reading this blog, and please do come back.

No comments: